duminică, 20 iulie 2014

Into the spotlight

My name is Anda Radu and I believe in the power of ideas. I am 22 years old, but more I can’t tell you about me. Why? Because my life is so dynamic that it would be impossible to describe a steady activity that I have.  There are so many interesting things happening, so many ideas that come to my mind and a constantly stronger desire and drive to write and to share them with the world.
One may wonder why I chose these words to represent my personal blog: Energy. Ideas. Change. Let me tell you that they are not randomly picked up from the dictionary, but do have a meaning in strong connection with my view upon life, that will also be expressed through this blog.

Energy. Because it embodies the energy that I put in every day of my life, into the ideas that evolve from the grain to the project and eventually into the dreams that later on will become reality. In my opinion, life is worth living only if you invest energy in it… dreams will not come true only with luck, but also with hard work.

Ideas. Because I strongly believe in the power of ideas and information. If we want to have control over our lives, we need to be open-minded, to have the courage to explore new territories, to try new things or simply be informed about what is happening around us. This way, we will become step by step stronger individuals. Dare to think, dare to debate, dare to discover!

Change. Because my entire life is about change. When I was 9 I moved to Campina, when I was 18 I moved to Bucharest, at 20 I lived for two months in Brazil and at 22 I will move again, this time to Vienna. And this is just one example. Positive change is the key to a better future and we should embrace it, not be afraid about it.

I hope that now you understood at least a bit about my mindset. More, you will discover on the way. So, what can you read here? Well, it might be a cool movie or a nice book that inspired me, an important event in my life that triggered some ideas, a trip that I did and much more. You will also have the chance to see the perspectives of a Romanian that is moving to Vienna – challenges, discoveries, maybe advice. However, it all depends on how life will turn out to be for me. Nevertheless, always expect something positive.

All these being said, I embark on a life-long journey by writing this blog. I know when and where to start, but I have no idea where it will end. I will put all my energy, gather all my ideas and make this journey a life-changing one!


Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu