duminică, 23 noiembrie 2014

A Christmas Message

Christmas is getting closer, we get excited with decorations, presents and all that stuff – I admit, I love them too, they are part of the Christmas spirit, but I would rather say it is also the ideal time to think about change and make our "every day" more meaningful.

Let me show you a story in a nutshell, presented in this Christmas WWI commercial. It will express what I meant to say. You may find an article about the video here.


I am not going to make an endless morale, but ask you a few questions. What did you always plan to do but never had time? Who are the people that you care about the most? Are they aware of your appreciation? When was the last time you have been happy like a child in front of a new toy? What is the first step that you need to take in order to accomplish your dreams?

I already started writing my Christmas story, I thanked today some persons for their friendships (Facebook application “Thank you” is awesome) and I made someone happy by making an invitation to Christmas decorating.… and I can’t wait to get home and prepare the Christmas Romanian cake, “Cozonac”, with my mother…

Perhaps Christmas stories are not like in the movies; maybe nothing absolutely spectacular will happen but, hey, why not use it as the reason to reconnect with yourself and make every day more special?

Stephansdom in Vienna





Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu